This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CraftedExperience #CollectiveBias
Bathroom and hygiene… Something a little odd and different from the usual blog huh? But it’s not as bad as it sounds. They really are centered around being organized and keeping chaos out of the bathroom. It is so much more difficult for me to get ready in the mornings when my counter tops are a wreck, and I can’t seem to find anything.
What I really hate is actually going to the bathroom and then noticing after it’s too late that someone didn’t replace the toilet paper roll before me when they used the last bit. I know what you are thinking, TMI, but please tell me I am not alone in this.
My solution for this problem will hopefully help you too. Always keep extra toilet paper rolls within reach of the toilet. In my half bath/guest bath, there really isn’t a lot of space to do so which is why the TP tends to go missing so often in there.
By having the toilet paper within reach and keeping it organized, your bum will thank you! I love using baskets in my bathroom to store items. I have a large basket with white towels in it sitting on my garden tub within easy reach. The basket and towels just look so refreshing.
An ordinary basket would do the trick for this but, why not make it extra cute? After all it’s toilet paper and needs all the help it can get. I decided to hand a tag on the basket that said, “Please Refill.” I felt that it was a nice and polite gesture to remind my family to be courteous for the next person or any guests who may be over.
You can do the same with just a few supplies.
- Chalkboard labels or chalkboard paint
- Wood labels
- Chalk marker
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong Bath Tissue
- First paint your label with chalkboard paint. You can find wooden tags and labels in the craft store. Also chalkboard spray paint makes everything so much easier.
- Once dry, hot glue gun a piece of twine to the back of the label leaving enough twine on each end to attach it to the basket.
3. Write your phrase or title on the label with a chalk marker.
4. Attach the label to the basket using the twine and feeding it through the holes. I tied mine in a bow on the inside of the basket in order to remove it easily in the future if needed.
5. Place your bath tissue inside the basket and you are all set.
Now what bath tissue exactly is going in my basket? Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong. There are a few things that I will a store brand or generic of, but bath tissue is one time that I love to buy the good stuff.
When I go to Walmart, the toilet paper aisle just seems overwhelming with all different brands and types. My personal preference is Quilted Northern because it is strong and flexible at the same time. I don’t have to worry about it ripping and separating. Plus the brand has been around for 100 years, so it must be trustworthy to stick around that long.
And let’s not even get started on softness, when I open the bath tissue package, it really does remind me of a baby blanket. Is that weird? Maybe, but oh well. I am just being honest after all.
Be sure to try Quilted Northern for yourself and let me know in the comments below what organization tips you have for your bathroom.
P.S. Please share this post with others if you enjoyed it and found it helpful. We love when you pass on goodness to others.